Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Bronswerk Heat Transfer website. This web site is owned and operated by Bronswerk Heat Transfer BV, a company registered in The Netherlands with registered number 08022150 whose registered office is at Stationsweg 22, 3862 CG, Nijkerk, The Netherlands. Visitors to this web site are bound by the following terms and conditions so please read these carefully before going on. For the purposes of these terms and conditions, "this web site" means everything on www.bronswerk.com which may link to other Bronswerk web sites.
Terms and Conditions
This web site contains material including text, photographs and other images and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by Bronswerk Heat Transfer BV or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that it can use this material as part of this web site. This web site also contains trade marks, including the mark "Bronswerk", ” Whizz-wheel”, “Klarex” and “Radiax”. All trade marks included on this web site belong to Bronswerk Heat Transfer BV or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks for use on this web site.
- access any part of the web site;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
access any part of the web site;
You may not without our express written consent:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), broadcast, alter or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under "You may". These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site;
link to this web site;
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this web site, please email the Webmaster with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this web site
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this web site to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
If you have a question or complaint about this web site, please contact Bronswerk Heat Transfer BV.