International position based in Nijkerk
Where technology and sales come together…. Work with innovative customer-specific projects in the field of cooling and heating technology for a worldwide leading manufacturer?
This is your challenge as a Sales Engineer:
As a Sales Engineer you fulfil an important technical commercial role within the team responsible for bringing in new projects.
In this challenging position you are involved in the realization of organizational and team sales objectives. You proactively approach potential customers and follow up on incoming requests.
Bronswerk does not carry standard products but customer-specific designs for heat exchangers, air coolers and related innovative solutions based on customer demand; project-based sales with an order size of € 50,000 to € 5,000,000, no order is the same.
Customers include global end users in the energy and (process) industry such as Shell and Gasunie, with applications often coming from technical departments, industrial installers or engineering firms.
The Sales Engineer processes the requests and offers mainly from the office in Nijkerk.. You will also be abroad part of the time.
The Sales Engineer reports to the Lead Sales Engineer in a department of approximately 10 Sales Engineers.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this position are:
- Analysing and answering customer specific questions in the field of heat exchange
- warm acquisition for projects in the market;
- maintain proactive contact with existing and new customers;
- making thermodynamic and cost calculations, where necessary supported by internal
- submitting distinctive and correct offers;
- active follow-up of these offers and closing the deal.
- You have completed the following study: HTS or TU Mechanical engineering / process
engineering / chemical engineering / physics or equivalent.
- You just have left school or have some experience (approx. 5 years) within the process
industry or machine building in a technical commercial role (no "quick sale" or field
- You are enthusiastic, highly motivated and you have a convincing personality.
- You are a native English speaker (is essential), understands Dutch and German is an
- Work in an innovative and dynamic organization with worldwide unique technology.
- A position with the unique combination of technology and commerce.
- The opportunity to gain international work experience.
- Working in a production environment where each project customer is specifically
- Good development opportunities with budget for training and education.
- Nice and enthusiastic colleagues.
- A good package of benefits from the Metalektro collective labor agreement, including
27 holidays and 13 ADV, extensive travel allowance and an excellent pension scheme.
- A Staff Association that does a lot for the Bronsworkers, such as sportevents, trips and
- Are you coming to the office by car or train? No problem, the train stops right outside
and there is plenty of private parking.
Are you our new colleague?
Then write a motivation letter with resumé to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call 033-2472500.