To clearly distinguish the responsibilities of all stakeholders and to stay in control, the Bronswerk Heat Transfer Project management methodology splits up the internal stakeholders in 3 different ‘execution levels’, mutually connected by ‘Toll Gates’ throughout the entire project.
In a Toll Gate meeting, the Steering Group members of the project concerned, discuss the controlling parameters of the project with the project manager. By organizing multiple Toll Gate meetings at standardized and critical moments within the project, deviations concerning quality, planning etc. can be acknowledged on time. Recovery plans can be made, and the impact can be mitigated to an absolute minimum.
Modern tools and software
Our Project Team members use modern tools and software applications, not only to execute the work efficiently, but above all to secure that all Toll Gates are used and that the project result will satisfy or exceed your expectations.
Safety during project execution is key
For Bronswerk Heat Transfer, safety during project execution is key. To achieve a safe product design as well as a safe way of working during manufacturing and the erection phase, safety procedures are implemented in work instructions across our departments. These procedures are audited and accredited by independent parties on a regular base.
A balanced mix of craftsmanship, dedication, flexibility and control
Project teams from Bronswerk Heat Transfer combine all of these elements. They know how to:
- Identify and manage risks from the start.
- Define and manage the project scope.
- Deliver project results on time and within budget.
- Ensure deliverables are met or exceed the user’s needs.
- Deliver quality products and solutions.
- Deliver the benefits that justify your investment.
- Collaborate between the required disciplines.
To ensure that these key values are realized, our project teams use a sophisticated project management methodology that will:
- Improve your chances of achieving the desired result.
- Gain a fresh perspective on your project, and how it fits with your business strategy.
- Prioritize your business resources and ensure their efficient use.
- Wet the scope, schedule and budget accurately from the start.